Category: Places you have to go
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/10/world/americas/bernardo-pazs-inhotim-is-vast-garden-of-art.html?_r=1&hp "For now, he seems more concerned with luring the masses to Inhotim to see works like “Restore Now,” a mammoth send-up of academic norms by the Swiss artist...
http://www.npr.org/2012/03/08/148225343/with-cutbacks-greeks-say-antiquities-are-at-risk The Greek sites were under-protected two decades ago because the government was poor. Now horrendous austerity measures are resulting in wholesale looting of the heritage of Mycenean and Greek...
Search this blog:
Calendar Of Posts
- Does seeing faces create personal sympathy? Some examples of art and documentation.
- Why You Need an Art Evaluator
- Gunter Sachs: Bought Warhols "out of pity" and made a fortune
- Dear God: Jacques Derrida
- "Islamic Art"=stolen art
- In memory of Leslie
- Unsettling Places and Questions about photography
- Damn, Damn, Damn the Greek Austerity!
- Steve Jobs: One of greatest artists of the last twenty years